Business Consultancy & Advice
Affinity Accounting Services works with businesses and family groups to advise on and support strong performance.
Whether starting a new business or expanding your current business, it is important to consider how the business should be structured. The right structure will provide asset protection, tax minimisation and can also facilitate easy succession planning and cater for the growth of your business in the future.
Services offered include:
- Advice and analysis on all structures available, including asset protection and taxation implications associated with each structure.
- Comprehensive advice on business purchases, business sales, restructuring and winding up.
- All other areas associated with the structure of a business such as legislative requirements and tax compliance.
Business Development and Performance Management
We aim to help your business achieve its full potential. We have the know-how and experience to offer advice to help you run your business more effectively by ensuring it is results driven and as profitable as possible.
We offer flexible strategies designed to address issues affecting your business including:
- Productivity and efficiency analysis, targeting and monitoring.
- Cashflow analysis.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Management Accounting.
Corporate Secretarial Services
We review all companies on an annual basis for compliance with Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) lodgement requirements, including:
- General advice on company law.
- Maintaining company registers.
- Appointment and resignation of officeholders.
- Changes in shareholdings and share structures.
- Preparation and lodgement of annual returns.
- Electronic lodgement of ASIC documents.