We understand the commitment it takes to own and run a business while building a secure future for your family.
Being a business owner is rewarding and time-consuming. Sometimes, planning for the future can fall off the priority list. At Affinity Accounting Services, we aim to provide you with advice when your business needs it – not just when you ask for it. We will help you manage many aspects of your business and because we establish a one-to-one relationship with each of our clients, our advice will be tailored to your business.
We have developed our traditional accounting practices into innovative client-focused services. Our flexibility and adaptability will help you achieve the results and obtain the advice you need when you need it.
Services that are offered to business owners include:
- Management accounting services including cash flow analysis and budgeting
- Business consultancy and advice including assistance with managing and growing your business
- Bookkeeping services tailored to your business needs
- Assistance with buying, selling or establishing a new business
- Business succession planning
- Annual financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts and partnerships
- Taxation planning and minimisation strategies
- Assistance with finance applications
- Business Activity Statements (BAS), Instalment Activity Statements (IAS), Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) and other compliance returns