Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
In addition to our standard accounting services, the Affinity Group also offers expertise to help you manage and build your own SMSF. The specialist team at Affinity Accounting Services can manage all administration, tax returns, reporting and financial statements that must be submitted to the Australian Tax Office (ATO). In conjunction with our financial planning team at Affinity Wealth Services, we can also assist in developing your contribution strategy, planning for your transition into retirement and ensuring that your SMSF is compliant with all legislative requirements.
Services within the Affinity Group include:
- Assistance with establishment of your SMSF and incorporation of the corporate trustee.
- Preparation of financial statements and SMSF annual return including the annual independent audit of your SMSF.
- Obtain an annual actuarial certificate (if required).
- Assistance with establishing pensions, making lump sum withdrawals, preparation of paperwork and calculations in relation to the commencement and maintenance of pensions.
- Assistance with contributions and rollovers to and from the fund.
- Corresponding with the ATO on issues relating to your SMSF.
- Preparation of trustees’ minutes in relation to certain events.
- Assisting with major events such as death, removal or appointment of a member/trustee.
- Provide access to investments and risk insurance (when applicable) through our affiliation with Affinity Wealth Services.